SOCIAL MEDIA JUNIOR
£9 per hour, part-time
We are looking for a freelance social media junior to create Reels, Instagram posts and other content for social media. The role is remote, bonus if based in Hampshire/Wiltshire.
- Generating ideas for fresh content
- Lots of creative thinking
- Schedule content in Buffer
- Engage on platforms like Instagram and TikTok
- A creative person who can come up with great content ideas
- Enthusiastic and keen to make the most of the opportunity
- Have a good understanding of Social Media with a particular emphasis on Instagram and TikTok
- Photography, Photo Editing and/or video skills would be a bonus but not essential
As Dalry Rose Digital continues to grow we are searching for our newest team member to join us as a Social Media Junior. We are passionate about supporting SME's across the globe, and creating fun, engaging, and visually focussed campaigns for our clients. We are not looking for someone with lots of experience - but enthusiasm, creativity, and ambition is a must. If you're creative and would like the opportunity to develop your skills, you could be just who we’re looking for!
Temporary contract 3 months
Hours: One day a week with the potential for this to become two days a week
How to apply: Please send an e-mail to Lana letting us know a bit about you, and why you think you'd be the perfect person for the role! Please ensure to attach your CV and any examples of work or your social media profiles.